Friday 15 November 2013

M.E. letter of appreciation

Case Study A - M.E

A lady suffering from physical and mental exhaustion for many years for which medication made no difference.

Dear Judi

Thank you very much for my diet sheet. I am trying hard to eat the foods you suggested as being positive. As for the alcohol it's great to know that gin is good for me and I have changed from red wine to white wine. After a months trial I am already feeling a lot better both physically and mentally, and as for the diet sheet you did for my partner he is also happy with it and we both seem to be getting on a lot better, so I presume his diet is working as well.

Again thank you  so much and I hope we can meet up again when you are in our area.

Kind regards

A.T.

ENGLAND

No comments:

Post a Comment